Accommodation in luxury gite with heated pool
This beautiful house occupies a very secluded position but enjoys easy access to medieval Najac, also St Andre De Najac and La Fouillade. Situated in its own grounds it has a heated swimming pool 10m x 5m with a large terrace at one end, enjoying uninterrupted views over the valley of the river Serene, a tributary of the Aveyron.
- Four large bedrooms - two with double beds, one with two singles, and one with three singles.
- Open plan lounge/dining area with a traditional wood burning stove.
- Upstairs shower room & downstairs bathroom.
- Utility area with washing machine.
- UK Satellite TV & WiFi.
- Outdoor dining table and chairs.
- Shady courtyard with well and pond.
- Table tennis and a petanque set are provided.